Grace NakarVice President Enterprise Diversity, Wells Fargo
Katrina JonesHead of Diversity and Equality, Twitch
Regina Neal-MujahidChief of the Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity, US Geological Survey
Kevin HenryChief Human Resources Officer, Extended Stay America
Erica FletcherGlobal Inclusion & Diversity Group Manager - Human Resources, Avanade, Inc
Susan CooneyGlobal Head Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Symantec Corporation
Denise Reed LamoreauxGlobal Chief Diversity Officer, ATOS
Stephanie BurnsVP- Head of Community and Citizenship, Turner Construction Company
Susan Cooney leads Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Symantec. In this role, she sets corporate inclusion strategy and drives organizational change, policy and inclusive leadership development across the Symantec family of brands, including Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform. Prior to this role, Susan served as an executive leadership coach and growth strategist partnering with startups, growth stage companies and Fortune 500 organizations to navigate change. She has served as an advisor and consultant for Tech Inclusion and Breaking Glass Forums, both global leaders in their focus on inclusion across the tech ecosystem.
Previously, Susan served as co-founder and Vice President of Marketing for PlumChoice, a remote services provider helping to grow the company from its infancy. A serial entrepreneur, Susan has been on the founding team of 9 startups, 6 with successful exits, including PayPal and LinkExchange. In addition to her extensive startup experience, Susan is a business strategist, inclusion advocate and mentor. Susan holds a B.A. from the University of California, Santa Barbara, was a finalist in Fortune’s 2014 Brainstorm Tech Startup Idol competition and was featured in Tom Peters’ The Circle of Innovation, a book exploring innovative talent-based enterprises.
About Symantec Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most
important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices. For additional information, please visit ww.symantec.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Denise Reed Lamoreaux
Linda Herzerco-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus
Gabrielle Claiborneco-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus.
Dan LesterDirector of Field Diversity, Inclusion and Culture, CLAYCO
Susan RobinsonPrincipal, People Advisory Services, EY
Linda Herzer is the co-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus. She is a strong advocate for the trans community, a seasoned curriculum developer,experienced trainer, ordained minister and author of The Bible and the Transgender Experience: How Scripture Supports Gender Variance. She has served as co-facilitator of support groups for transgender youth and adults, and their parents and spouses.
Gabrielle Claiborne is the co-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus. She has been an out and active transwoman since 2010. Along with being a lifelong church leader, she serves on the Executive Board of Atlanta Pride, on the Trans Task Force of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce, on the City of Atlanta’s LGBTQ Mayoral Advisory Council, and on the Board of the Atlanta Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. In 2015, Gabrielle was chosen as Atlanta’s Best Trans Activist, and in 2018 her work was featured in Forbes.
Susan Robinson is Principal in the EY’s People Advisory Services practice, where she leads PAS’s strategic change and culture efforts across multiple sectors. Susan has spent her career in consulting and industry roles in the change management and HR space. She has extensive experience in leading client engagements supporting the people and cultural impacts of transformational changes in both domestic and international markets across a variety of industries.
Across many of these engagements, Susan has assisted organizations in defining their Diversity & Inclusiveness agenda. Whether tactically through HR practices (talent management, succession planning, leadership development etc) or strategic business planning with C-suite executives, Susan helps embed the D&I conversation into business solutions.
Select D&I & cultural transformation experience:
- Led Board Effectiveness reviews for several financial institutions. Working closely with the Board Chairs, and CEOs, assesses overall Board effectiveness and functionality, peer reviews and established pragmatic implementation plans to drive improvements, and embedding a focus on D&I needs
- Partner with Dr Mahzarin Banaji, Harvard University, as part of EY’s strategic partnership, to support key clients/accounts in their strategic D&I mandate; executed two full day sessions with C-Suite leaders in two key EY accounts to facilitate a strategic discussion on D&I, and assisted in translating strategy into pragmatic action plans for each client.
- Co-authored EY POV on D&I in Canadian marketplace, including gender representation on privately held Boards
- Led change and cultural integration efforts as part of a global insurance company’s acquisition of a Japanese life insurance business. Efforts included designing a desired state culture strategy and plan tightly aligned with overall business vison and strategy, implementing a Japan-wide employee satisfaction survey and process, implementing a Japan-wide Balanced Scorecard, and supporting all efforts through communications and engagement tactics
- Led a post-M&A deal diagnostic as the CEO’s request to assess leadership, HR infrastructure and culture issues for a global Insurance company. Assisted senior leadership in identifying root cause, developing and execution of a rapid, targeted solutions plan to address ‘people’ issues, and drive greater engagement and alignment across the organization. Worked closely with leadership to identify key areas of concern, provide coaching for specific leaders where required, and assist HR in high priority infrastructural concerns.
Melanie RosdahlDirector, Engagement and Experience, Emory Healthcare
Marissa GreenDirector, Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Shaida HiekaliSenior Consultant - Women’s Leadership, Oracle–Tentative