Driving women’s empowerment through innovation and unification
Women have long been underrepresented in the workplace. On average, women are more educated than their male counterparts but that’s not reflected in representation at every level of business. Add in other obstacles like lack of equal pay, dealing with daily microaggressions at work, and sexual harassment and it becomes clear that there is still a lot of work left to be done to level the playing field.
The 2019 Women’s Corporate Inclusion Initiatives Summit brings together organizations that are serious about improving both opportunities and quality of work-life for women. The event is designed to showcase real world examples of how company policies and employee resource groups are making a difference.
Join our expert faculty as they discuss:
- Advancing women in senior leadership
- Women on boards: addressing the board level gender-gap
- How to build an Employee Resource Group to drive peer-to-peer support
- Black women in the workplace
- Identifying, recruiting and maintaining premium talent
- Pay Parity: winning strategies to promote pay equality
- Finding Allies and building an Ally program
- Dealing with unconscious bias towards women
- Women, motherhood and leadership in today’s digital world
- Preparing girls for work in women and minorities in male dominated fields (tech, STEM, Finance and IT)
- How to be an ally for transgender women