Join our expert faculty as they discuss:
• Advancing women in senior leadership
• Women on boards: addressing the board level gender-gap
• How to build an Employee Resource Group to drive peer-to-peer support
• Black women in the workplace
• Identifying, recruiting and maintaining premium talent
• Pay Parity: winning strategies to promote pay equality
• Finding Allies and building an Ally program
• Dealing with an unconscious bias towards women
• Women, motherhood, and leadership in today’s digital world
• Preparing girls for work in women and minorities in male-dominated fields (tech, STEM, Finance and IT)
• How to be an ally for transgender women
[MEET OUR FACULTY]
Gabrielle Claiborneco-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus.
Linda Herzerco-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus
Stephanie BurnsVP- Head of Community and Citizenship, Turner Construction Company
Katrina JonesHead of Diversity and Equality, Twitch
Gabrielle Claiborne is the co-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus. She has been an out and active transwoman since 2010. Along with being a lifelong church leader, she serves on the Executive Board of Atlanta Pride, on the Trans Task Force of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce, on the City of Atlanta’s LGBTQ Mayoral Advisory Council, and on the Board of the Atlanta Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. In 2015, Gabrielle was chosen as Atlanta’s Best Trans Activist, and in 2018 her work was featured in Forbes.
Linda Herzer is the co-founder of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus. She is a strong advocate for the trans community, a seasoned curriculum developer,experienced trainer, ordained minister and author of The Bible and the Transgender Experience: How Scripture Supports Gender Variance. She has served as co-facilitator of support groups for transgender youth and adults, and their parents and spouses.
[EVENT PRICE LIST]
Perfect Price for Event
- 2Day Conference